Privacy statement of the ANZAC Day Commemoration Committee of Queensland (ADCC)
Your privacy is very important to this Committee.
Visiting our Site
When visiting this site, a record of your visit is logged. The following information, supplied by your browser, is recorded for statistical purposes and is used by the ADCC to help improve the site:
- the user's server address
- the user's operating system (for example Windows, Mac etc)
- the user's top level domain name (for example .com, .gov, .au, .uk etc)
- the date and time of the visit to the site
- the screens accessed and the documents downloaded
- the previous site visited
- the type of browser used.
No attempt will be made to identify users or their browsing activities except in circumstances in which the identification is legally authorised or required, such as in the investigation of a criminal offence.
Using our Online Shop
We understand that it is the right of each and every one of us to have their privacy protected, particularly in view of the very nature of online shopping.
With this in mind, we will never sell or disclose the private details of any of our customers. Any details kept by the ADCC will be used in only our business activities and nobody other than ADCC staff will view this information. This includes personal e-mail addresses, names, shipping details, items purchased, and credit card details.